Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello!

Hi everybody, I didn't post anything in a few weeks, but not much has gone on.. Michigan was great, I saw a lot of my family and a few of my friends, good times.. Except for that they turned my favorite pool hall Rack n' Roll into a night club... They didnt even change the name, but when my brother and I walked in, it was just a bar, with a stage, a boxing ring and about 3 pool tables shoved alll the way in the back of the room.. Oh well, some awesome things can't stay awesome forever..

Lots of stuff happens at work, that I'm not allowed to post online for various reasons.. kind of a random comment, but I was thinking about it, and just wanted to put it down..

I don't really have much to talk about, but I want to try to keep up on this thing, so this is what I'm doing in my spare time! I come into work a little bit earlier, and stay a little later, so I can work on my friend Dave's guitar..

So far, Ive taken all of the frets out, and leveled the finger board.. Some of those little holes in the fretboard were too deep though, so I filled it with dust and superglue and leveled it out again.. then I wiped it down with this awesome oil stuff I have at my bench, and it looks quite nice actually.. Hopefully my fills stay intact, because the glue doesn't always hold so well on the well played rosewood..

Pretty soon I'm going to make new frets for it and glue them in so I can level it out, and see what else I can do to make it 100%.. I should be done by next week!

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Totally rockin' cool! My guitar is a work in progress! You could take pics and post them of the work. That would be a blast to see the guitar getting spiffied up. Even better, you could build a guitar and show us with pics and stuff the whole process! That would be very cool. Okay, I'll leave you alone now. Do what you want. Ha.

    ReplyDelete