Monday, December 6, 2010

Its getting cold!

Hello again, long time no see! I haven't blogged in a while, because I really haven't had anything nice to say, and "Momma always says..." However, not much has really gone on, since I last was on here... Same old stuff, workin, eatin, and sleepin! I am dating Lauren again, for those of you who remember her... She is a really sweet girl.. the acoustic side of the factory has been slow, so I've been doing set-ups on a lot of electric guitars, trying to boost the number for the end of the year.. fingers are crossed for Christmas bonuses, because they have been mentioned this year... (None for the last few years, but hey at least i have a job!) On a separate note, its starting to get frigid, and i think i like it!

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans. Looking forward to having you home for the holiday. And thanks again for the work on the guitar. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this because I was "traveling" I guess. I like hearing anything from you. See you soon, I love you.

    ReplyDelete