Tuesday, October 5, 2010

fixing stuff

Does it ever seem like every time you fix something, something else breaks? Ive had some hissing problems with one of my guitars for a few months, so today I brought it into work, to fix it during my lunch break.. I re-did all of the electronics, leveled the frets, buffed them out.. now the guitar plays like a dream (but of course it does, I worked on it.. hahahaa)

So I get it home.. Plug it into my amp, and whooooaaaaahh!! It sounds awesome.. I played for probably no more than 5 minutes, and when I switch it to the distortion channel,

CRACKLE!!

HISS!!

nothing...

2 months ago i just sunk over a hundred dollars in new tubes for this thing, and now something else is wrong... Luckily I know a few amp gurus at work who might be able to help me out.. but I am sick of stuff breaking... I guess I'm just lucky I don't own a house yet.. haha..

See ya

Jake

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah. A house is a whole 'nother category of madness. It never ends. Thanks for fixing my guit too. You rock. You so rock.

    ReplyDelete