Some people might notice that I deleted a ton of my blogs. This is mainly due to the paranoia of a dedicated follower who fears I might get in "trouble".. Maybe I say some things I shouldn't on here, but I've never been one to censor myself.. Oh well.
So that last girl I think I mentioned bailed on me one too many times, and so I stopped talking to her. I was mostly influenced by a few friends to do this, because I generally lack the self esteem to leave a relationship in a timely, responsible manner.. I'm quite glad I did give up on her when I did, because just a couple days later I started talking to someone who is waaaay cooler.. haha.. We've only been dating a week, but we hit it off pretty well, and have pretty much been spending all of our free time together.. much better than two days in a month, in my opinion.. I was super paranoid about talking to this girl, however, because I work with her, and you never know what could happen if it ends badly, but so far, we're pretty optimistic..
Other than that, not much has been going on.. I had a pretty good weekend, and today we went to church and I tried crabs for the first time.. They are delicious, but a pain in the butt to pick all the meat out... I never would have thought that I'd like them.. I guess it doesn't hurt to try something new every once in a while, its been working out for me lately..
Well, I'll talk to you later
Creatures for Valentine's Day
6 years ago

I am proud of you. Don't delete things. Things are your life lived in honesty. Congrats on the new GF. And I am glad to hear you are going to church. The Mitten will forever mourn you being in Missouri.
ReplyDelete*Maryland
ReplyDeletehi there Jake, I'm proud of you too!
ReplyDelete