Monday, May 10, 2010

Introduction

Hi, I'm Jake. Well, I probably don't really have to introduce myself, because anyone who reads this already know me, but ill just tell a little about myself.. I grew up in the downriver area of Michigan, first in Melvindale, then I moved to New Boston. In the 9th grade I started going to 180 youth group with some of my friends at the time, where I met some of the people whom I still feel are my best friends. Now I live in MD and work for PRS Guitars setting up all of the acoustics. Its a good job, I guess, but Id rather do it back home.. I have a girlfriend named Lauren, who i love a whole lot, and shes the best.. Currently my hobbies have been playing guitar, xbox, and running/ working out whenever i can.. Well, thats me.. not much of a blog, but a good summary of my situation..

peace

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you're doing this, there is much more to you than you think. Wait and see.

    ReplyDelete