I told my boss I was going to have a friend spray my guitar downstairs a few months ago.. I was going to give him 20 bucks and be done.. He told me "No, Jake.. You've done so many favors for me, let me do a favor to you.." Being that he is my manager, and used to be the production manager for the entire factory, he has more than a couple hook-ups in every department. So happily I agreed and let him get it sprayed for free.. 2 months later, he finally didn't forget to take it downstairs and my guitar was sprayed yesterday.

Today I stayed late and wet-sanded it, but I wont be able to buff it out until monday.. All I have left to do then, is finish the neck in tung oil, and put all the metal stuff on it.. I am kind of excited.
In my boredom for the past month or so, I started building a second guitar.. Its a direct rip-off of a Gibson blueshawk; another small body guitar, but this time it'll be a hollowbody.. I used to want one really badly, but never wanted to shell out the money (if I even had it, haha).. No pictures yet, but I will start taking some if you're interested..
Other than that, life is pretty boring for me.. haha.. Other than breaking up with my girlfriend last month and dealing with that debacle, I really don't have anything going on that deems worthy of talking about, and I don't really want to talk about that.. :)
Have a nice day.. hopefully I'll have more pictures up next week..
No comments:
Post a Comment